Monday 19 August 2013

Poorest People from Peru

I'm not sure how marking one year since last positing, with a post with the title Poorest from Peru is going to sound. But I've been meaning to post this for a long time and quite frankly, it was the first thing I saw.

Nevertheless, it's still an important post. 

A sad tale about Peru, but happy one about me.

I was reminded today of how important it is, to remember things. 

My words may not have improved, but perhaps I'm not being very modest either.

The point is; here are some of the poorest people you'll ever meet.

Everytime you pass them, think about how lucky you are, 

and then, atleast, you'll be doing them a favour.







Note: 1 sole (thats 25p or €.20 or $0.40 to you) was donated to each.

Signed: Vardo

No comments:

Post a Comment