Friday 27 April 2012

Lucky Number TwentySleven

Twenty Seven is, of course, the day of my birth. Whilst in Bangkok, I found this passage on the number 27 in a bhuddist temple (Wat Saket, to be precise). Here's what it reads for anyone else who can relate to this special number:

You're like a huge liner, filled with merchandise that always sails across the ocean peacefully every night and day. Whoever casts this number is lucky for or she would often get plenty of fortunes, success in trade, and make any wish come true, Asking of a spouse, you'll find the best one and have a forever-happy marriage. If you're ill, you'll completely get well. If you're involved in a lawsuit, your contestant with be the loser.

No, I cant read Thai, but thankfully there was a translation!


4 comments:

  1. How interesting and so true i
    I wish i could have the number10 read to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mum. Gotta sign myself out of the Ipad next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this number too, on a visit to Wat Kunaram on the island of Koh Samui. I had to shake a little pot until a stick with a number came out. Of course it was one of the best fortunes you could hope for! Mine is sort of true in that everything seems to turn out okay for me no matter how bad I feel its going. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that feeling sounds familiar to me too. Im glad we can share such a thing, and im doubly glad I took a photo to remind myself, and triply glad you commented today. I got shivers reading it over again. Now I feel grateful for the internet!

      Delete